Tears of Hell

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Tears of Hell » Важное » Квесты

Квесты

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 34

Совершенно на разные темы и с разными участниками.

Квест №1

Название: Worse friends or best enemies
Участники: Силбер Динг, Кристел Динг, Алиса Рок
Место: Заброшенный дом, далее Старый парк
События: За последние два месяца в заброшенном доме произошли два странных убийства. Оба раза приходили две компании друзей для острых ощущений. Оба раза один их них умирал, и что самое странное - от руки самого лучшего друга. Убийцы сами сознавались в содеянном и полностью признавали свою вину. Силбер, Кристел, Ребекка и Алиса направляются в этот дом, чтобы прекратить подобное безобразие. Все уверенны, что это дело рук призрака. И они правы.
Порядок постов: Алиса Рок, Силбер Динг, Кристел Динг, GM
Примечание: Все указание к действиям будут высланы игрокам в ЛС, дабы было интереснее. Просьба: Не рассказывайте о своих будущих действиях остальным игрокам вне игры. Все вопросы мне в ЛС. К игре будет приставлен Game Master. Приятной игры.

ЗАКРЫТ

Квест №2

Название: Dangerous Beauty
Участники: Моника Разенталь, Кайл Тимс (GM)
Место: Кафе "Cafe de Flore", Улица "Boissy D'anglas"
События: Что может быть хуже сорванного свидания? Правильно, когда виной этому становится забывчивость парня. Давая себе обещания, что на этот раз с Николасом она порвет окончательно, девушка сидит в кафе, обреченно рассматривая посетителей. И вот, чудо! К ней подсаживается обаятельный молодой человек с завораживающей улыбкой. Невольно, Моника заводит беседу, но, опомнившись, встает и уходит. До Дома она решает идти пешком, и путь ее лежит через улицу "Boissy D'anglas". Но внезапно из темноты перед ней возникает тот самый парень, что любезно разговаривал с ней в кафе, и сажает ее в свой автомобиль. Что ему нужно? Ее смерть? Тогда Монике придется выпустить Трейси, что опасно для окружения. Но Кайл Тимс всего лишь желает с ней поговорить, не собираясь причинять вреда, так как знает о ней намного больше, чем она предполагает.
Порядок постов: Моника Разенталь, GM
Примечание: Квест начнется тогда, когда время переведется на 18.00-20.00. Осталось немного. Приятной игры.

Временно заморожен

It is not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain nice facts from here daily.

Keep this going please, great job!

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

If you are going for best contents like me, simply go to see this web page all the time since it offers quality contents, thanks

great points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What could you suggest in regards to your post that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks!

Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this web site, this webpage is truly remarkable.

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Hello to all, for the reason that I am truly keen of reading this web site's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains pleasant data.

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my website =). We will have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

Currently it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using? I'm having some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give one thing back and help others like you aided me.

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to make such a magnificent informative website.

Great work! This is the kind of info that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and discuss with my website . Thanks =)

If you are going for best contents like me, just pay a quick visit this web site everyday as it provides feature contents, thanks

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

It is truly a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Quality content is the main to invite the users to visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness for your publish is just cool and that i can suppose you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

If some one wishes to be updated with latest technologies after that he must be visit this web page and be up to date all the time.

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for providing these details.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Мои цвета
Мои цвета

Вы здесь » Tears of Hell » Важное » Квесты